Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Introducing The Buff Facts - Lady Buff Report


GoBuffsGo.com is proud to bring you, “The WT Lady Buff Report”. Each week the West Texas A&M Athletics Media Relations staff will sit down with coaches and student-athletes for an insight into the Lady Buffs Volleyball program. This gives you, the fans, a chance at getting to know your Lady Buffs.

This week we sat down with Sophie McBride, Lauren Thedford and Haleigh Cearley for an exclusive Q&A session.

SOPHIE McBRIDE

Sophomore, general business major

Defensive Specialist

Minneapolis, Minn.

LAUREN THEDFORD

Senior, political science major

Outside Hitter

Carrollton, Texas

HALEIGH CEARLEY

Red-shirt freshman, psychology major

Outside Hitter/Rightside Hitter

Amarillo, Texas

What is your favorite television show?

SM – “The Nanny”

LT – “Gossip Girl”

HC – “River Monsters”

What is your favorite movie?

SM – “This Christmas”

LT – “10 Things I Hate About You”

HC – “Love and Basketball”

What is your favorite song?

SM – “Take You Down” by Chris Brown

LT – “Son’s Gonna Rise” by Citizen Cope

HC – “Shoe Me A Good Time” by Drake

Is your locker – messy or organized?

SM – Very messy

LT – Organized

HC – Very messy

Which one comes first? Study for an exam, then watch TV or watch TV, then study for an exam?

SM – TV, then study for an exam

LT – Study for an exam, then TV

HC – Both, at the same time

What is the weirdest thing that you have ever eaten?

SM – Spaghetti and raisins

LT – Raw eggs

HC – Octopus

What is your guilty pleasure?

SM – Dr. Pepper

LT – Brownie batter

HC – Oreo Cakesters

Who would play you in a Hollywood movie?

SM – Jessica Alba

LT – Jennifer Garner

HC – Cameron Diaz

What is something that a lot of people may not know about you?

SM – I used to be in the circus.

LT – I speak Spanish, almost fluently.

HC – I want to be a pastry chef.

What made you choose West Texas A&M?

SM – I wanted to get away from home.

LT – I wanted to win.

HC – Volleyball and being able to stay close to home.

What do you want to be doing 10 years from now?

SM – I want to live in a big city and have my own business.

LT – I want to be doing some kind of International Law, all over the world.

HC – I want to be out of Amarillo.

No comments:

Post a Comment