Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The Buff Facts - Lady Buff Report (Volleyball, 3.0)

In this week's edition of The Lady Buff Report, we sat down with Lady Buff Volleyball Players Kelsey Mangum, Halie Harton and Stormi Lancaster for an exclusive Q&A session.

Kelsey Mangum
Sophomore, biology/pre-med major
Defensive Specialist
San Antonio, Texas


Halie Harton

Freshman, undecided on major
Outside Hitter
Roswell, N.M.

Stormi Lancaster
Sophomore, sports and exercise science major
Outside Hitter
Mobeetie, Texas

What is your favorite kind of pizza?
KM - Supreme
HH - Thin Crust Supreme
SL - Italian Sausage

What is your favorite drink?
KM - Diet Dr. Pepper
HH - Gatorade
SL - Blue Powerade


What is the last movie you saw in the theater?
KM - "Devil"
HH - "Inception"
SL -
"Inception"

Do you have a TV show that you like to watch, but hate to admit?
KM - "Make It, Or Break It" on ABC Family
HH - "I will admit to all of the TV shows I watch"
SL - UFC Fights


If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
KM - Australia
HH -
Jerusalem
SL - Bahamas

Do have a favorite sports moment?
KM - Last year in the regional final against UCM, I caught a dig that [Lauren] Thedford eventually scored a point on.
HH - Winning a state championship in high school.
SL - Being named the state MVP


Do you have a favorite place to visit?
KM - The Beach
HH - Colorado
SL - My grandparents house


Do you have any nicknames on the team?
KM - Not that I know of
HH - Harton
SL - Sprinkles, Lightening


Do you have any pet peeves?
KM - I don't like it when people bite their nails.
HH - Not that I can think of.
SL - I don't like it when people smack their gum.


Is there something about you that a lot of people do not know?
KM - Probably...
HH - That I have diabetes
SL - I'm sure there is and it will stay that way


Rock, Rap, Country, Something Else?
KM - Rock
HH - Alternative
SL - Alternative


In ten years, I will be...?
KM - Hopefully a doctor
HH - A missionary somewhere
SL - Coaching and teaching

No comments:

Post a Comment